Tuesday, 23 September 2008

Back at last!

Well, how nice to see that some people are still stopping by - I admire your perseverance! I finally have my computer back and a working internet connection, so I'll be gradually trying to catch up over the next few days.

I've got loads that I want to blog about - some conversations I've been having with someone who's thinking of becoming Catholic, some debates I've been having with myself about the issue that most preoccupies me at the moment, the latest piece of electronic gadgetry I've invested in...

Unfortunately, I'm teaching for five hours tomorrow on a subject about which I currently know next to nothing, so I'd better do a bit of preparation for that first. Watch this space...

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Glad to see that you back up and running!

Mac McLernon said...

Welcome back! I was beginning to wonder whether new man had turned into mad axe murderer and buried you in the garden!!

newhousenewjob said...

Gosh, you two are very quick off the ball! Thanks for making me feel popular...!

Beth said...

I'll be checking in!