Thursday, 13 March 2008

Just because I can...

Actually, a more accurate title for this post would be "just to see if I could...".

I mentioned a while ago that I'd joined a gym, and since the beginning of this year I've been on a real healthy eating kick (not a diet per se, but trying to eat sensibly and cut out the junk).

My clothes have gradually been getting looser, and tonight on a whim I decided to try a little experiment. And sure enough...

(drum roll here, please)...

I took off my jeans without undoing them!!!!!!

Oh dear, more expense in the run-up to the wedding - it's time to go clothes shopping, I think.

5 comments:

Christian said...

Thanks for your Blog ;) God Bless you

Beth said...

Wow - congratulations! That is awesome! I need to lose about 20 lbs before pool season :)

Ma Beck said...

That's AWESOME!

Go on, girl!

;)

newhousenewjob said...

Thank you. I still have a little way to go, but at least the BMI charts no longer claim that I'm obese (something I never actually admitted to anyway) - just overweight...

FloridaWife said...

NO WAY! You got out of jeans without undoing them?!?!?!? AWESOME!!