Wednesday, 14 November 2007

We have a date

It's taken a lot more effort than I expected, and you wouldn't believe the number of different people's needs we had to take into account in choosing the date, and the number of places we tried before we found somewhere that was available on the required date and could take the required number of people... but I think we're there.

This is where we're getting married.

And this is where we're having our reception.

And this is how excited I am about finally having it booked.

14 comments:

Mac McLernon said...

White on yellow (the ticker you have running) doesn't show... can I have a translation please?

;-)

newhousenewjob said...

You're too impatient - I was just experimenting with it when you posted your comment. Hopefully it's now legible. :¬)

Esther said...

Yay! I'm sure you are excited.

Colleen said...

Congratulations!

Beth said...

That is awesome! And 6 1/2 months will go SO fast.

And what beautiful locations for wedding and reception.

Mrs Jackie Parkes MJ said...

Someone looks happy! Many congrats..& prayers too!

Mac McLernon said...

Please, please tell me that you haven't booked the 31st May...

No, it's not possible... you picked the end of Half Term... when I'm going to be in Lourdes....??

newhousenewjob said...

Thanks everyone.

Mac, you wouldn't believe the number of people we've had trying to tell us what dates aren't convenient for them. 31 May it is - sorry.

Cy said...

Congratulations again!
It must be beautiful there in spring...

Dracunculus said...

Looks lovely - Hope you have a wonderful day!

Mac McLernon said...

I wasn't expecting you to pick a date which was convenient, I just couldn't believe that, of all the days you could have picked, it happens to be the one that I'm already booked for, six months in advance!!!!

I'll just have to pray for you both at the Grotto...

newhousenewjob said...

Well, we'll appreciate the prayers - thank you.

gemoftheocean said...

Congrats! (I gave this post a link on my blog) :-D

Karen

newhousenewjob said...

Thank you.