Wednesday, 10 October 2007

Updated blogroll

I've finally got round to updating my blogroll. I've deleted a couple that don't update much or have closed to the public or moved, and added some that I've been reading regularly since I discovered them:

Bara Brith
Colleen's Green Grass
Gem of the Ocean
Shoved To Them
Therese's Roses
View From The Pews

Also, Florida Wife has a new blog, the Roving Medievalist has moved again to here, and Jen of Et Tu has a new blog in which she posts links to interesting posts she has read.

With all that lot to check out, you don't need me to post anything else today...

7 comments:

Colleen said...

Thanks for adding me to your blogroll! I've really enjoyed reading your blog as well. I think I came across it via Jen at Et tu.

gemoftheocean said...

Thanks for the link!

Karen

the Mom said...

Thanks for the link!

Love,
the Mom

Cy said...

Oh, wow, thanks!

leutgeb said...

Thanks very much.

Like your blog lots, btw and many congratulations on the engagement.

newhousenewjob said...

Thank you.

FloridaWife said...

Thank you for mentioning me, newhousenewjob. I think of you often, and sorry I haven't been around lately. It's been so hard for me to get online lately, and I think I even owe you a meme or two!!! Anyway, I had to peep in to see how you are doing. God bless you.