Sunday, 21 October 2007

How not to impress your students

Subtitle: How I know I reeeeeeally need a holiday

I think I said the other day that I was getting fairly tired - it's been a very busy few months. Well, at the end of this week's teaching, I picked up my glass and took a sip of water. Someone asked me a question, and I opened my mouth to answer it - having forgotten to swallow the water first. Dribbling down your chin just isn't a professional look...

So I'm off on holiday today - I'm hoping to have internet access while I'm gone, but if not, I'll see you in about 10 days. Hopefully my brain will be functioning again by the time I get back.

7 comments:

Mac McLernon said...

Yup... you're tired. At least I don't dribble!

;-)

Have a good holiday.

Beth said...

that is hilarious!!

diana said...

Have a great holiday!

Colleen said...

I hope you are having a great holiday!

Mrs Jackie Parkes MJ said...

How's the brain going?lol

newhousenewjob said...

Thanks everyone. Having a great holiday, but internet access too limited for blogging from here. I'll be back on Friday...

Beth said...

Come back soon! We miss you!