Wednesday, 29 August 2007

Nice Matters Award

It's been a hectic week (as you may have noticed from the lack of posts), and I've struggled to keep my head above water at times, so it was a great lift this morning to see that Esther has awarded me a Nice Matters Award!

Here's what it's all about:

“This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you’ve been awarded please pass on to seven others whom you feel are deserving of this award”.
I'm delighted that someone as lovely as Esther, who is one of the nicest bloggers I know, thought I was deserving of this - thank you, Esther.

Now the hard part - to choose only seven people to pass this on to. Well, a couple of my favourite bloggers (Mac and Leticia) have already been nominated by others. Here are seven more of my favourite bloggers, who have lovely blogs which always inspire good feelings in me:

1. Beth at Beautiful Day
2. FloridaWife at Waiting for the Gift of Children (and I hope and pray that the title of that blog will change soon)
3. Red Cardigan at And Sometimes Tea
4. Christine at Domestic Vocation
5. Diana at St Fiacre's Garden
6. Jennie C at Far Beyond Pearls
7. Amy Caroline at Knit Together in Love

9 comments:

Mrs Jackie Parkes MJ said...

It's a great award isn't it?

Dracunculus said...

Don't suppose I'm going to be nominated for one of those any time soon :-)

diana said...

Oh my goodness? Me nice? I am so black hearted!!! Right now I hoarding chocolates and not sharing with anyone! (to say the least!)

I love the blogs myself!

FloridaWife said...

I am so honored. God bless you!!!

Leticia said...

Jackie was awarded by Jean at Catholic Fire, who nominated me. Thanks for the mention. It's been fun sharing this award!

Red Cardigan said...

Thank you so much! And congratulations on your upcoming wedding!! :)

newhousenewjob said...

Drac, I thought it looked a bit too pink and girlie for you!

Diana, who cares about sharing chocolates? I love your blog, and I love it when you've visited mine, because I get lots of comments!

FW, L and RC, I love your blogs too. And thanks for the congrats, Red. :¬)

Beth said...

Oh I just read this! Thank you!! That is so nice :)

By the way, the other day we saw a taxi in England on TV. Ken said to Madeleine, "You're going to ride in one of those someday." And I said, "Yeah and I Have the perfect place for us to stay!" :)

newhousenewjob said...

Excellent - I'll look forward to my next visitors from across the pond. :¬)