Friday, 10 August 2007

Excited!

New Man and I are going away for a long weekend. He booked it a few weeks ago, and told me to arrange to take today and Monday off work.

He hasn't told me where we're going. All I know is I need to be at Heathrow Airport at a certain time, with my passport and enough things to keep me going until Monday. He's also told me the weather forecast is for temperatures in the 80s, so I need to pack accordingly.

I don't expect to have access to the internet while we're gone, so I'll see you chaps on Monday evening.

Have a good weekend...

7 comments:

Mrs Jackie Parkes MJ said...

Have a great trip!

Ma Beck said...

I'd love to have a surprise trip one day...
P.S. Don't forget to leave room for the Holy Spirit.
;)

Mac McLernon said...

Wow, sounds like you're going to have a great weekend... hope it lives up to expectations, and be sure to take lots of photos to share...

Esther said...

Oh how nice! Have a great time New House!

Amy Caroline said...

Have a GREAT time!!

Brad Harvey said...

I`m excited for you. Sounds like he`s up to no good;)

Mac McLernon said...

Ok, Monday evening... where are you??

BTW, I hope you and new man stayed at separate hotels!
;-)