Friday, 6 July 2007

5 things I love about Jesus meme

It's been a long week, and I was just thinking that I didn't have an awful lot to blog about this evening apart from how long the week's been and how tired I am. And then, lo and behold, I've been tagged by Esther for this meme, so you won't have to hear me whinge after all!

Here are the rules:

Those tagged will share 5 things they love about Jesus.
Those tagged will tag 5 other bloggers.
Those tagged will provide a link in the comments section here with their name so that others can read them.


Five things I love about Jesus:

1. That He chose to reveal Himself to simple, ordinary people, rather than to the people who thought of themselves as the great and the good

2. His commandment that we should love one another as He loved us

3. His humanity - He understands how we feel, the troubles and the joys that we encounter, and He has struggled with temptation and shows us that it can be overcome

4. His divinity - He is true God and true Man

5. His gift of Himself in remission of our sins

And now I tag Leticia, Ma Beck, Beth, Mac and Christine.

4 comments:

Mac McLernon said...

Ouch. Not nice. That requires some thought. I'll sleep on it.

Mac McLernon said...

Ok, it's DONE

Beth said...

I did it too! Thanks for the tag!

Esther said...

Good responses!