Wednesday, 27 June 2007

My first blogging lunch

Mac from Mulier Fortis came over for lunch today. We had a great time putting the blogosphere to rights, and she was suitably impressed when I showed her my little empire from which I blog. We made a pact not to take photos of each other, and agreed just to take pictures of the food instead...



I realised that my obsession with blogging had become a little unreasoning when, five minutes after she left, I checked her blog to see if it had been updated this afternoon. Hmmm...

5 comments:

Esther said...

Looks like you had a lovely lunch. Would have loved to see photos of you two :-)

newhousenewjob said...

Well, Mac doesn't like having her photo taken, and I didn't want to risk cracking the lens on my new camera by taking a picture of myself, Esther. But if you're ever over this way, it'd be great to have lunch with you. :¬)

Mac McLernon said...

Heheheh... lunch was fabulous. I ate far too much and talked even more. I'll count it as my birthday party for tomorrow...

...btw, did you see that I'm ditching bloglines (at least, I'm going to see how I get on without it for a week or so, and then review it)

Simon-Peter Vickers-Buckley said...

What's that...floured baps? Are those dinky pies?

Where's the Branston?

Hope you had lots of fun.

newhousenewjob said...

S-P - Yes, floured baps, mini Melton Mowbrays...

Mac, great decision!