Friday, 29 June 2007

Additions to my blogroll

I really recommend a visit to Red Cardigan at And Sometimes Tea. She has so many good posts that I can't link to all the ones I liked, but do check out this one, which brings out the significance of 7 July for the release of the Motu Proprio.

I found my way there from St Fiacre's Garden, which is another excellent blog, well worth a browse.

Jen Ambrose has also pointed me in the direction of Shanghai Scrap (do you think the ambiguity of his URL is intentional?), which is a good source of up-to-date information on the Church in China. You might want to pay this site a visit after noon tomorrow, when he promises a post on the Pope's letter to Chinese Catholics.

2 comments:

diana said...

Thanks so much for pointing to me! I will add you on as well!

newhousenewjob said...

Thanks Diana. I really enjoy your blog - and your garden is beautiful.