Sunday, 27 May 2007

New toy

Seven years ago, 1.2 megapixels was a pretty big deal. Today, it's not really. And what's more, my old camera had developed some sort of software problem that made it take about a minute to process each picture, which was kind of frustrating. So I decided that while I was on this trip, I would treat myself to a new camera.

Well, those Wal-Mart employees know how to sell stuff! I went in for a little thing to take snaps with, and came out with this. I may be posting more of my own pictures on here in future.

Just as a little taster, here's one of the snazzy functions my new camera has - you can pick out one colour and get it to show that one colour and then shoot the rest of the shot in black and white. Here's one of my first experiments.

I love this camera!

2 comments:

Mac McLernon said...

Oooh... and how much was it state-side? (if you don't mind me asking...)

newhousenewjob said...

$348.88. "Ouch", I thought, and then I translated it into pounds and cheered up a bit. I could probably have got it for less on the internet, but when I decide to buy something, I want it NOW.