Monday, 28 May 2007

And I lit a candle...

I lit a candle here, at the statue of Mary, Mother of Mankind, and said a prayer for the intentions of all of you bloggers out there - especially Florida Wife, Esther's grandmother and Mac's job search.

Prayer to Mary, Mother of Mankind:

Mother, I commend and entrust to you all that goes to make up earthly progress, asking that it should not be one-sided, but that it should create conditions for the full spiritual advancement of individuals, families, communities and nations. I commend to you the unborn, the poor, the suffering, the sick and the handicapped, the aging and the dying. I ask you to reconcile those in sin, to heal those in pain, and to uplift those who have lost their hope and joy. Show to those who struggle in doubt the light of Christ your Son. Amen.

2 comments:

Esther said...

Newhouse:
Thank you very, very much. My mom is so touched by the kindness and prayerfulness of the Catholic bloggers.
God bless,

FloridaWife said...

THANK YOU. I owe you so much already (by having encouraged me earlier to do the miscarriage blood panel). I'm already so indebted to you, and I THANK YOU very much for lighting a candle and praying for me. God bless you.

Elizabeth