- Certain items which were part of the fixtures and fittings and therefore legally belonged to me, since they were not specifically excluded from the sale, were removed from the house without my permission before I moved in. They have been difficult (in some cases, so far, impossible) to replace, and large ugly holes have been left in the walls from which these items have been removed.
- I haven't actually been able to put anything in the garden shed yet, as it's still full of the large and heavy pieces of junk which were left behind by the previous owners. Eventually, I think I'm going to have to hire a skip to have these things taken away, as they're too bulky to fit in my car. The junk left between the shed and the side wall is also causing damp in the side wall.
- Several sacks of rubbish were left in the garden for me to dispose of.
- The previous owners' children had a sandpit in the garden. I know this because the sand has been dumped out of it into a big heap in the flowerbed. To make it more difficult for me to clean up, the big heap is between a little picket fence and a large and prickly shrub.
- The day I moved in, the kitchen sink was blocked by a large amount of gunk - mostly old bits of food - which I had to remove by hand before I was able to use the sink.
I could go on, but you get the idea...
Is it just me, or should I have expected better of someone who makes a living out of telling other people how to be good Christians?