Monday, 9 April 2007

Computer woes


All the comments that were left on my blog over the weekend seem to have been eaten by my computer - I read them, pressed 'Publish', and they promptly disappeared into the ether.

They must be floating around somewhere with the several-weeks-old comment that always proclaims its presence ('You have 1 comment waiting to be moderated') but has never allowed me to read it ('No new comments found').

I hope they're very happy together... and thanks to those of you who left comments. As a teacher, I'm always glad of any signs that at least some of my audience are awake.

2 comments:

Esther said...

Have you tried enabling comment moderation and then trying to check on the comments that need approval? I did that and then I just disabled the comment moderation after that.

newhousenewjob said...

Thanks for the suggestion, Esther. I always use comment moderation, as I've been on a couple of blogs which have been really messed up by spam in the comboxes. I'm using the new version of Blogger, and apparently this thing with the comment I can't see is a known issue which hasn't yet been resolved.

I don't know what's going on with today's comments, though...