Saturday, 17 March 2007

Six weird things about me

Gosh, how exciting - I've been tagged! Er, thanks, Mac - I think.

People who get tagged need to write a blog entry of their own 6 weird things as well as stating this rule clearly! Three people need to be tagged and their names listed. Finally a comment needs to be left on each tagged person's blog...

OK, six weird things about me:

1. I said in my profile that I'm in my very very late twenties. In a recent post I revealed that 15 years ago I was in my early twenties. This could be the longest decade in history.

2. I'm a little bit accident-prone, and have received stitches in five different countries on three different continents. I had to take one lot out myself a couple of weeks later, because I was nowhere near a hospital.

3. I was once offered sex lessons by a stranger in a launderette. The only response I could think of was, "Sorry, I'm Catholic - I don't do sex before marriage."

4. One of my mother's proudest boasts is that I was potty trained at 16 months.

5. When I was at school, a friend and I decided to abolish the letter R. I can still talk quite fluently, missing out every R in the sentence.

6. I only know a few phrases of Russian, but when I say them it makes Russian speakers fall about laughing, as apparently I speak Russian with a very strong Chinese accent.

OK, now I tag Simon-Peter, Jen Ambrose and Suzanne Temple - Jen and Suzanne, I hope you don't mind, as you don't know me - but I really enjoy reading your blogs.

3 comments:

Suzanne Temple said...

Thanks for the tag, but I just did this meme on January 11th. Incidently, my second weird thing was very similar to your second weird thing, minus the stitches. Also, I enjoyed your post about being a good representative of the faith. Keep up the good work!

newhousenewjob said...

Ah, so you did - sorry, not concentrating!

Thanks for the encouragement - I regularly enjoy reading your blog. :¬)

Ambrose said...

I am working on this, but it is hard. I am the opposite of wierd!