Gosh, how exciting - I've been tagged! Er, thanks, Mac - I think.
People who get tagged need to write a blog entry of their own 6 weird things as well as stating this rule clearly! Three people need to be tagged and their names listed. Finally a comment needs to be left on each tagged person's blog...
OK, six weird things about me:
1. I said in my profile that I'm in my very very late twenties. In a recent post I revealed that 15 years ago I was in my early twenties. This could be the longest decade in history.
2. I'm a little bit accident-prone, and have received stitches in five different countries on three different continents. I had to take one lot out myself a couple of weeks later, because I was nowhere near a hospital.
3. I was once offered sex lessons by a stranger in a launderette. The only response I could think of was, "Sorry, I'm Catholic - I don't do sex before marriage."
4. One of my mother's proudest boasts is that I was potty trained at 16 months.
5. When I was at school, a friend and I decided to abolish the letter R. I can still talk quite fluently, missing out every R in the sentence.
6. I only know a few phrases of Russian, but when I say them it makes Russian speakers fall about laughing, as apparently I speak Russian with a very strong Chinese accent.
OK, now I tag Simon-Peter, Jen Ambrose and Suzanne Temple - Jen and Suzanne, I hope you don't mind, as you don't know me - but I really enjoy reading your blogs.